From: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of David J. Orme
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 11:48 AM
To: ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ve-dev] adding new layout manager

On Thursday 07 October 2004 11:39 am, Rich Kulp wrote:
> Howard,
> Also, this mailing list is for the developers of the VE. Please ask
> questions on usage in the newsgroup.

We get a ton of VE usage questions here on the developer list, so we tend to
be pretty quick about firing off the standard "use the newsgroup" message,
and I think that's what Rich did here.

But If I'm understanding your question correctly, you're asking about how to
add a feature to VE--support for a new layout manager.  That seems like a VE
development question to me, so from my vantage-point, it's fair game to talk
about that on the list here.  I'm sorry for the confusion.

That said, Rich pointed out an excellent thread about your question that
happened to occur on the newsgroup, and I suggest reading that before posting
further questions.  After you've done that, we'll be happy to help you out
here.  :-)

Warmest Regards,

Dave Orme
--