Re: [ve-dev] adding new layout manager

Howard,

Please take a look on the eclipse.tools.ve newsgroup. There is a thread out there on this topic. See "Use JGoodies-FormsLayout with VE" starting on 10/04/2004.

Also, this mailing list is for the developers of the VE. Please ask questions on usage in the newsgroup.

Thanks,
Rich

"Howard, Jeffery" <Jeff.Howard@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/07/2004 12:08 PM

Please respond to
ve-dev

<ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] adding new layout manager

Hi all,

I've gotten rather attached to the RelativeLayout layout manager written by James Elliot.  I'd like to add support for RelativeLayout to VE.  Can someone tell me where in VE that I should start poking around?

Thanks,
Jeff Howard