[ve-dev] About ClassPathContainer

Hello,

I have implemented ULCContainer, ULCContainerInitializer and
ULCContainerWizardPage to enable end users to add ULC libraries to
ULCContainer.

I have the following questions:

1. ULCContainerWizardPage is an extension for <extension
point="org.eclipse.jdt.ui.classpathContainerPage">

In the finish() method I would like to access the Java Project on which the
Container is being set.

How can we get access to the current project?

2. In the WizardPage we let the users choose jar files to be added to the
container. This works fine the first time. Now if a user wants to replace
one jar in the container with another, the user brings up the
ULCContainerWizardPage by selecting the "configure" menu and selects the jar
file to replace an existing one. I then replace the jar file in the
ULCContainer class. However, this is not reflected on the project. The user
has to close and restart Eclipse to be able to see the new jar file. Is
there a better way of doing this?

Thanks,

Janak

Back to the top