RE: [ve-dev] VE 1.5 themes

... there is no doubt that there are many goodies that needs to be added (121 to be exact https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=VE&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&keywords_type=anywords&keywords=&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_severity=enhancement&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailreporter2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&changedin=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&namedcmd=My+Open+Defects&newqueryname=&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=)

....  Given that 3.1 of Eclipse is scheduled for 2Q 2005 (an approximate target for out next release)  we will need to prioratize on the top five big items ;-)

------------
Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development
RTP Raleigh, NC
(919)543 6408, tie: 441 6408

Srimanth Gunturi/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/15/2004 04:26 PM

Please respond to
ve-dev

ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: [ve-dev] VE 1.5 themes

Similarly, the ability to copy/paste components in the UI itself.

Regards,

Sri.

Dave Orme <DaveO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/15/2004 04:14 PM

Please respond to
ve-dev

"'ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [ve-dev] VE 1.5 themes

Oh, and the ability to add beans that are in the workspace to the palette so
I don't have to always go through the "Use Bean" dialog to get them...