[ve-dev] Re: ve-dev digest, Vol 1 #148 - 2 msgs

In that case shouldn't the Swing part of VE work on Mac OS X?

Right now I'm using Bean Builder to create basic Swing GUIs, but it doesn't have a effective way to edit tabbed or split panels. How does VE handle these types of composite panels?

Alain O'Dea