Re: [ve-dev] VEP not working

Hi

You are likely to get a far quicker response on the ve newsgroup. But I
normally have your problems when I download the GEF runtime, instead of
the SDK. I've gotten VE to work on FC2, and RHEL3, so we can
troubleshoot your problems on the newsgroup. I'd give these build drops
that fulfill prerequisites a go first:

GEF:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/gef/downloads/drops/R-3.0-200406251257/index.php

EMF: