Re: [ve-dev] myersj@xxxxxxxxx

So with ASC, Instantiation and IBM with a +1, we have 3 positive votes.

If no one objects, we can accept Jeff's nomination.   Dave if you concur, can you send a formal note to admin to give Jeff access to CVS?

Congratulation Jeff...

------------
Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development
RTP Raleigh, NC
(919)543 6408, tie: 441 6408

Eric Clayberg <clayberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/17/2004 11:13 AM

Please respond to
ve-dev

ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [ve-dev] myersj@xxxxxxxxx

>Jeff Myers (used to be myersj@xxxxxxxxxx, and now myersj@xxxxxxxxx) has
>been a coop with IBM for the last 6month and had a major impact on VE's
>project development.  With 46 bug fixes (and extra 7 bugs on the
>queue),  103 bug reports, Test pass support, and support in the
>mailing/newsgroup that is outstanding.
>Jeff is no longer associated with IBM.. and is back to school - We wish
>you good luck, Jeff!!!
>
>Given Jeff's extraordinary enthusiasm with VE, and the fact that Jeff's
>commitment to VE satisfies a comitter role requirement in
>http://eclipse.org/tools/eclipsetools-charter.html, I would like to
>nominate Jeff to be a comitter for the VE project,  and enable him to
>continue to support VE.  We need many Jeff's like here.   According to the
>charter "...If there are at least 3 positive votes and no negative votes,
>the Developer is recommended to the PMC for commit privileges. "

+1