From: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dr Gili Mendel
Sent: 02 July 2004 01:50 PM
To: ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ve-dev] porting date to final version of eclipse 3.0

see, http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.tools.ve/msg01170.html

A formal version of 1.0 will be available later on this year.

------------
Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development
RTP Raleigh, NC
(919)543 6408, tie: 441 6408

"Jose Correia" <jose.correia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/02/2004 04:09 AM

Please respond to
ve-dev

<ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] porting date to final version of eclipse 3.0

Hi all

Can I have an estimate, if at all possible, of when a VEP version will be
available for the latest 3.0 eclipse version? i'm doing most of my
development with this version and it is a bummer to having to go back to M8
just to use VEP.

Thank in advance
Jose Correia