Re: RE: [ve-dev] VE API

Hi Dave,
Thanks
Actually I wan't to extend Visual Editor so that it can function
using custom ui components like custom buttons, layoutmanagers
etc.
How can this be achieved?
Is VE an extensible plug-in, if yes then where can I get the
details for it's extension points?
I there any documentation available for the same?
Where can I find the basic design of VE.

Best Regards
Tanul

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On Mon, 17 May 2004, Dave Orme (DaveO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
wrote:

> Tanul,
>
> I'm sorry, I think I need a more specific question than this.
VE is such a