[ve-dev] where did my beans go?

Hi,

I am working on one Swing project and therefore use VE.

But the other day I was closing Eclipse while opening the
other one and all my .metadata got messed up :( So I moved
everything out of my ~/workspace and with cleaned ~/workspace
I opened Eclipse. Then I closed it and moved my project
manualy back to ~/workspace then I opened Eclipse again and
imported my project - it was there - GREAT!

I have been working on my prject pretty extensivelly but since
I didn't need to use VE I didn't notice that I am
not able to open my old JFrames, JDialogs back in VE
designer - this is horrible since I need to do some
changes with layout and VE was a big help. I do not know
how I can imported it back there.

Please help! I need it so badly.

Thank you,

david