[ve-dev] Deveopement on top of VE

Hi,
 I want to develop a GUI tool using the VE framework which will show my
components  in the pallete like the SWING components. By components are
essentially java beans.
Could somebody give me any pointers for how to start.
I want to develop something very similar to the existing VE SWING
reference implementation but using my own components. I have only a
couple layouts and what I want to generate is not JAVA code but XML.
Where can I find documentation for the API of VE? What parts of the VE
feature should I use for develop a non-Java code generator?
Thanks in advance
-Anupama

Back to the top