RE: [ve-dev] JSeparator in VE

Is there any way to move this thread back into the newsgroup as opposed to having it in email? Thanks,

Ben
-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Kulp [mailto:richkulp@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 3:07 PM
To: ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ve-dev] JSeparator in VE

Jonathon,

You can get a newsgroup id from:

http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

As for your question, please re-ask it on the newsgroup when you get access.

Thanks,
Rich

"Jonathan Zhang" <jzhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/18/2004 03:50 PM

Please respond to
ve-dev

<ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] JSeparator in VE

hi folks,
I'm trying out ve and it's a wonderful plugin.   I have two questions:
1. why is JSeparator not supported as a swing component in the visual editor?  It seems pretty standard
2. how do I obtain a login for news.eclipse.org.  I wish to gain access to the eclipse.tools.ve news group.  I tried login using my subscription email and password to this mailing list but it doesn't work.

thank you

-jonathan

Back to the top