Re: [ve-dev] Create Visual Class Wizard - new design for review

One thing that might be nice is to see a short description of what each tree entry does (...) Maybe when each entry is selected the status message is updated to show a longer descrpiption of what kind of class is going to be generated.

I think that is good idea. The status bar would be good, or a hover help hint (I'm not sure you can apply different hover help texts to different elements in a tree - or even if hover help is a good idea). Though a brief feedback system I think would be great.
Another point (maybe this was discussed yesterday and I missed - in which case apologies) is why is Other beneath each category.  e.g. we have SWT > Other and Swing > Other.  These all do the same (which is to put java.lang.Object) in the list, so instead of taking up 3 items of vertical height why not somehow make it one item (perhaps Other is a top level item), or maybe other is a checkbox above the tree like (Use template) which when selected enables the tree and when not selected disables the tree and is just java.lang.Object superclass.  Perhaps the label "Style" to the left of the tree would be a checkbox "Use Style".
I agree, as long as WidgetSet -> Other would always follow that behavior (I thought about it for awhile, and I cannot find an example where it would not).

Back to the top