Re: [ve-dev] Create Visual Class Wizard - new design for review

Very nicely done!

Some minor questions:

1) On the treeview, will all the elements be automatically expanded as shown in the screenshot? 2) If the list size is larger than the treeview, a vertical scrollbar will be appended to the right side of the treeview? 3) Will there be, or does there need to be, further nesting in the tree view, other than the the single level we have now?
(ie we have SWT->Composite, will there be SWT->FOO->BAR->Control)
4) How will we control the extent of horizontal dimension of the treeview? (Add a horizontal scrollbar or limits size of entries)?

Regards

Phil
Lucinio Santos wrote:

Here is a new alternative design for the New Java Visual Class wizard (per recent discussion). For review...

Thanks,

       Lucinio Santos
       Manager, WebSphere Tools User Experience
       Phone: (919) 543-4813  (tie: 3-4813) -  Fax: (919) 254-8169
       santosg@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top