[ve-dev] VE requirements of CDT

Hey guys,

First a congrats on the great work you've put into the visual editor so far. Having a framework that will help the community build visual editing frameworks is much needed.

To introduce myself, I am Doug Schaefer, one of the lead developers on the CDT. We are currently planning out our DOM which will fill a role similar to JDT's DOM (IAST*). I'd like to understand what the visual editor needs in order to support it's features in C and/or C++. Pointers to documentation or any other information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top