Re: [ve-dev] VE SWT effort

I looked at the contributors list, and it looks great! However for those
of new to the ve project, and are climbing the curve, it is tricky to
get a handle on the level and complexity of the line items. Is this
coding effort going to tie with the mentoring program detailed in a
previous email?

I can devote a large amount of time to the coding effort; in that
spirit, from a complexity viewpoint, which of the items would be best
for a new coder, and are also non-blocking items (I would hate to hold
up progress). I initially thought the SWT  controls (Label, Button,
etc).

In summary, like Dave has detailed on the list, I'm in process of
learning the codebase, and taking one step at a time. Eager, but not
wanting to bite of more than I can chew ;)

Regards

Phil Muldoon

--
Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon@xxxxxxxxxx>