RE: [ve-dev] SWT code patterns

Add the SWT container .... project's properties, BuildPath, Libraries -> AddLibrary

------------
Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development
RTP Raleigh, NC
(919)543 6408, tie: 441 6408

Joe Winchester <WINCHEST@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/30/2004 11:57 AM

Please respond to
ve-dev

ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: [ve-dev] SWT code patterns

Dave,

Opening an existing class requires parsing and this work is on-going right now.  The one that works best right now is the top-down scenario is the one to try - visit the build path of the project, Add Library, select "Standard Widget Toolkit" to get the container added.  Open Empty.java, the SWT stuff is on the platte, drop a Shell from here.  Drop other stuff into it, resize and move them around and use the property sheet to change properties.

Best regards,

Joe Winchester

Please respond to ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:        ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx