Re: [ve-dev] Visualizing XMI

Dave,

Not at this time. We have an editor called a JBCFEditorPart (I think that's what it's called) but we haven't kept it up to date and so doesn't work right now. We've had so many other things going on we didn't keep at it.

It's actually a useful editor because it lets us explore model changes and property editors and edit parts, etc. without having to have the codegen parsing enabled to be able to read/write java code. It goes solely against the EMF model instead.

Rich

Back to the top