Re: [ve-dev] Documentation on extension points

At this point there is are no formal docs that go along with our extension points (beside looking at the plugin.xml files, and the source code).
API Documentation is something that we need to work on.  As a matter of fact, Dave Orme is leading this quest.

Do you have a specific question on a specific  extension point ?

------------
Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development
RTP Raleigh, NC
(919)543 6408, tie: 441 6408

Darren Hurt <darren.hurt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/21/2004 12:05 PM

Please respond to
ve-dev

"'ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] Documentation on extension points

Is there any documentation available about the extension points currently
declared by the
various jem and ve plug-ins? If so, how do I get hold of it?

                Darren Hurt