RE: [ve-dev] Understanding this huge pile of code... ;-)

Dave,

First, an opps. The message files are still the ones from IBM WSAD. In there we used a logging utility that put logs to LoggingUtil.log. However, in VE, we've changed it to just use the standard .log file of Eclipse.

Second, this is happening because it can't find the main class that runs the remote vm. I don't know why it isn't finding it. You are running Eclipse 3.0M5 correct?

Thanks,
Rich

Back to the top