[ve-dev] Instant Messaging

A bunch of us use IM clients to communicate across distance while we're at
work.  It would be cool for those who are able, to be on a single IM network
together so we can more easily have spontaneous discussions about what we're
doing.

I've talked with Gili about this and we'd use the official Eclipse IRC
channels, but there are firewall issues.  But AIM works, and there are a
number of high quality free AIM clients available.

Does this sound like a good idea to everyone?  Does anyone see a reason
*not* to use AIM?  If so, what other network would you recommend?

Regards,

Dave

Back to the top