[ve-dev] IMPORTANT: 0.5.0 is locked and HEAD is now for 1.0.0

If you do need to release for 0.5.0, please let me know before you do so. This is because we are locking down this release and any changes must be controlled beyond this point.

I've created a ve050 branch for release 0.5.0. I don't expect any more changes to 0.5.0, but this branch is here for this in that case. If after 0.5.0 is released and we find a need to put out a 0.5.x (for fixes that just can't wait and are required to go out), then we will use this branch as the basis for it.

HEAD is now for 1.0.0 changes. The plugin.xmls and feature.xmls still say 0.5.0. They will be changed to 1.0.0 later. Don't go hog-wild now releasing changes! :-) I'll be watching!

Thanks,
Rich

Back to the top