[vancouver-announce] Vancouver Eclipse demo camp

Hi all,

(Apologies for multiple postings)

Our annual Eclipse demo camp will be here in Vancouver on June 25.
Every year, the Eclipse demo camp showcases some of the exciting
locally grown Eclipse-based projects.

This year, we are pleased to have 4 speakers including Nierak Singh
(Spring-IDE project committer), Deepak Azad (Eclipse Java Development
Tools committer), Rafael Chaves project (Cloudifier project lead), and
David Green (Eclipse Mylyn committer).  This demo camp is sponsored by
TaskTop and Pivotal.

If you use Eclipse, work with Eclipse projects, or have an interest in
Eclipse, please join us.

June 25 from 6-8pm
Tasktop Technologies Global HQ
1100-1500 West Georgia

After the demo camp, we will head to somewhere on Robson for snacks and drinks.

If you plan to attend, please add yourself and affiliation to the wiki page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_Kepler_2013/Vancouver

Alternatively, feel free to email me directly and I will add your name for you.

Hope to see you there!
Andrew Eisenberg

p.s.- We still have room for more presenters, so if you are working on
a project, or just have something you want to say about Eclipse,
please contact me to present at the demo camp.

Back to the top