[vancouver-announce] 2011 Vancouver Eclipse Demo Camp

Hi all,

(Apologies for cross-posting)

Our annual Eclipse demo camp will be here in Vancouver on June 27.
Every year, the Eclipse demo camp showcases some of the exciting
locally grown Eclipse-based projects.

This year, we are pleased to have 5 speakers including Ed Merks,
project lead for the Eclipse Modeling Framework, Mik Kersten, project
lead for Eclipse Mylyn, Benjamin Cabe, project lead for Eclipse
Koneki, Rafael Chaves project lead for AlphaSimple, and Andrew
Eisenberg (myself) project lead for Groovy-Eclipse.  The demo camp is
sponsored by TaskTop, VMWare, and the Eclipse Foundation.

If you use Eclipse, work with Eclipse projects, or have an interest in
Eclipse, please join us.

June 27 from 6-8pm
UBC Robson Square, Room C400.

After the demo camp, we will head to the Lennox pub for snacks and drinks.

If you plan to attend, please add yourself and affiliation to the wiki page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_Indigo_2011/Vancouver
Alternatively, feel free to email me directly and I will add your name for you.

Hope to see you there!
Andrew Eisenberg & Dominika Lacka
(the Eclipse demo camp organizers)

Back to the top