[vancouver-announce] Groovy meetup---July 23

Hi all,

We are organizing a Groovy meetup on July 23.  It's going to be an
informal way to learn about what's going on in Vancouver's Groovy
world.

I'll be talking about the new Groovy Eclipse plugin and compiler
support that we are working on at SpringSource.  And there will be
people from Boats.com who will talk about how their use of Groovy and
Grails has affected their applications.  Afterwards, we'll all head to
the pub and get to some real business.

Where: 1111 Melville St, at the corner of Melville and Thurlow, suite 480
When: July 23, 6:30pm

Please drop me a line if you would like to join us, so I can get an
idea for numbers.

hope to see you there,
Andrew Eisenberg
SpringSource