[vancouver-announce] One week to Vancouver Eclipse Demo Camp 2008

Greetings,

The Vancouver Eclipse Demo Camp is a week away and we have a number of exciting talks lined up. We do have room for a couple more (10-15min) talks and the Demo Camp is an excellent venue to share your Eclipse based technology with a friendly group of local enthusiasts. Swing by the Demo Camp wiki and sign up to present or just jot your name down if you simply want to listen to what others in the community are building and join us for beers afterwards (first few rounds compliments of the Eclipse Foundation).

Wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_November_2008/Vancouver

-Rob

--
Robert Elves