Re: [vancouver-announce] Vancouver Eclipse DemoCamp recap and regional page

Thanks Mik for organizing this, and putting together the information about the demo camp, especially for those of us who could not attend.

I wonder how far reaching this list is? I hope those of you in Vancouver don't mind if some of us on "the island" call this Eclipse community home. :-) I guess if there are a lot of us, we can start our own community too.

Cheers,
Ian

Mik Kersten wrote:
Featuring some cool tools from the area:

  http://tasktop.com/blog/?p=17

We also have a regional Eclipsepedia page now:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Regional_Communities/Canada/Vancouver

Mik

--
Mik Kersten