[vancouver-announce] Vancouver Eclipse Demo Camp - DATE CHANGE

Please note that the Vancouver Eclipse DemoCamp [1] will not be taking place today, but will instead happen on Dec 6th downtown at UBC Robson Square[2] (Room C100) at 7pm. We had to move it due to availability of space.

Following the demos you are invited to the Lennox Pub [3,4] for refreshments (first few rounds are on the Eclipse foundation). If you are interested in giving a demonstration of your Eclipse based technology or just want to see what others are building, sign up on the wiki [4] or email me directly. Prior to the event we will send out the list of speakers. Please sign up for the Eclipse Vancouver Announce mailing list to receive this and other Eclipse related notifications [5].

Regards,

-Rob

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Vancouver_DemoCamp
[2] http://www.robsonsquare.ubc.ca/Howtofindus/HFUhome.htm
[3] http://www.vancouverpubs.com/pubs/the-lennox/index.php
[4] http://tinyurl.com/366gbr

Robert Elves wrote:
Greetings VanJUG members!

The Mylyn crew [1] is organizing the Vancouver Eclipse DemoCamp [2] sponsored by the Eclipse foundation [3]. The DemoCamp is a great opportunity to showcase your Eclipse based products/tools/research to a crowed of local enthusiasts in a casual environment. If you are interested in giving a short (10-15min) presentation, please send me an email and add yourself to the wiki [2].

Those who just what to stop by for a (free) beer and see what cool new Eclipse based technology is developing in your home town, please register by adding your name to the wiki [2].

Date and Location TBD

Regards,

-Rob

[1] http://eclipse.org/mylyn