From: iot-testbeds-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:iot-testbeds-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bor Gonzalez Usach
Sent: Montag, 12.
Februar 2018 09:43
To: IoT testbed discussions <iot-testbeds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: unide developer discussions <unide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [iot-testbeds] unide VM

Hi everybody,

the Grafana board works again:

cid:image001.jpg@01D3A3E8.4079A350

However, as long as there is not a continuous flow of data being sent to the unide backend, the boards are not that interesting.

Benjamin, I think it was you who set up a script in the past that would send data non-stop, right? If so, could you do it again? (the call would be “unide-grinding-machine-gateway start_server --endpoint=http://unide.eclipse.org:8080/rest/v2”). Thanks.

Regards

Bor