[unide-dev] 0.2.0-SNAPSHOT: new website / repo structure / fixed schemas

Hi,

I ran the Jenkins jobs to put the release 0.1.0 on the eclipse repository [1]. So the current version is 0.2.0-SNAPSHOT.

I have split the java binding from the main repo [2] to unide.java [3].

Updates for the rest server as described in [4] are still to be pushed (this or next week). Nevertheless, the new website would be based on the fixed schemas [5]. I also recreated and synched the uml diagrams [6], [7], [8].

So finally, the schemas are consistent with the documentation on the website are consistent with the uml diagrams. I hope, especially for the process payload, that the contradictions haven’t led to implementations that are not conforming to the current state.

If we also get the unide.python up, I think that makes a nice release 0.2.0 scheduled for end of the month.

What do you think?

[1] https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/unide-releases/

[2] https://github.com/eclipse/unide

[3] https://github.com/eclipse/unide.java

[4] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.unide/releases/0.2.0/plan

[5] https://github.com/eclipse/unide/tree/master/website/assets/schemas/v2

[6] https://github.com/eclipse/unide/blob/master/website/static/images/messagePayload.svg

[7] https://github.com/eclipse/unide/blob/master/website/static/images/measurementPayload.svg

[8] https://github.com/eclipse/unide/blob/master/website/static/images/processPayload.svg

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Üdvözlettel / 致以诚挚的问候

Mr. Axel Meinhardt

Bosch Connected Industry – BCI/ECM2, Technical Lead Ecosystem
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY
| www.bosch-si.com
Phone +49 30 726112486  | Mobil +49 173 5173094  | axel.meinhardt@xxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing.
Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn

Back to the top