[umlgen-dev] OOC generator

Hello,
I'm working on my thesis. It consists on a code generator for object oriented C frameworks, at least these 3 will be included:
* Simple oop in C (by Miro Samek)- It's a specification rather than a framework
* ooc-coding
* Dynace

I was already working on it and it is based on the current embedded C generator. It does not modify the current functionality of it because my generators are called when the class stereotype is found.
I have the possibility that this will become a contribution to UMLGenerators but I should know how it is going to be received, if I could introduce changes to the embedded C generator or I should create a new generator, for example org.eclipse.umlgen.gen .ooc that uses the embedded C generator. Then I can submmit an issue as enhacement with the specification.

Regards,
Jonathan Marino

Back to the top