Re: [umlgen-dev] Election for a new project lead : Johan Hardy

+1

Etienne

Le 22/03/2017 à 21:07, Cédric Notot a écrit :
Hi,

My new activities do not enable me to be fully involved in the project.
So, in this context, electing a new project lead is really relevant.

I nominate Johan Hardy to fulfill this role.
He is an active Eclipse UML Generators committer, from the last two years.
The quality of his contributions (code, documentation, exchanges) but also his motivation, his proactive and unifying spirit, his attention to respect the Eclipse Development Process and project directions make me confident about his capacities for this leadership.

I call you for a vote (reply +1 if you are OK).
The election will run according to the Eclipse Development Process rules, as described in [1].

Thanks for your participation.

Best Regards,
Cedric Notot

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Changing_Leadership

begin:vcard
fn:Etienne Juliot
n:Juliot;Etienne
org:Obeo
adr;quoted-printable:;;7 boulevard Amp=C3=A8re;Carquefou;;44481;France
email;internet:etienne.juliot@xxxxxxx
title:Vice President
tel;work:+33 2 51 13 55 94
tel;cell:+33 6 86 78 14 82