[umlgen-dev] UML to C++ generator

Hi.

I created the UML to C++ generator enhancement in Bugzilla.

And also created the wiki page according to instructions here.

See the newly created page here.

As I don’t have permission to edit the contents of the page, I couldn’t do it in order to follow the template.

I already have the generator code working and hosted at Assembla.com.

It includes both structural and behavioral functionality with most utilized diagrams (class diagram and statemachine diagram):

1 - UML StateMachine to UML Class Diagram model to model (M2M) translation with QVTo transformation.

2 - UML Class diagrams to canonical C++ code model to text (M2T) translation.

A statemachine diagram can be debugged in the console once the generated code is compiled and run.

As C++ is an object oriented language, once a UML class diagram is obtained from any other UML diagram, the M2T translation of item 2 can be triggered to generate canonical C++ code.

Next steps are to make the M2M translation of the remaining UML diagrams.

Regards,

Daniel Kaminski de Souza

+55 41 8443 5306

This email and any attached files is for the attention of the intended recipient. The email and any attachments may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient: (a) contact the sender immediately and delete from your system all copies of the email including any attachments. (b) do not read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. Any such unauthorized use may be unlawful. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore can not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. The Electrolux Group www.electrolux.com

Back to the top