Re: [umlgen-dev] [ C generator] Start

Hello Jonathan,

The Embedded C generator will be included in the next release 1.0.0.
About the C generator, did you install the 0.9.0 release in your Eclipse Luna and did you use from it ?
You can find sample unitary models in org.eclipse.umlgen.gen.c.tests and some documentation via the menu Help/help Contents.
For any feedback or bugs on this release, please use bugzilla: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=UMLGen.
Thanks

Best Regards,
Cedric