Re: [umlgen-dev] Regarding reverse engineering from Java to UML

Hi Nidhin,

Indeed, this module should be integrated in the next version (1.0.0) as mentioned in the release plan: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.umlgen.

Thanks,
Cedric

Le 27/02/2015 00:43, nidhin a écrit :

Hi,

I have come across this UML Generator. As per documentation, it was mentioned we could reverse engineer from Java code to UML diagrams.

But, when I downloaded the eclipse plugin, I cannot see any option to reverse engineer for Java.

Can you please let me know if it would be possible to reverse engineer from Java using this tool?
If yes, it would be grate if you could provide some documentation related to that.

Thanks,
-Nidhin