Re: [uml2-dev] Activity Diagram

Johannes,

Please use the newgroup for questions about using UML2.

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey

Eclipse UML2 Project Lead
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8

T: (613) 599-3980  F: (613) 599-3912

"Johannes Hochrainer" <johannes.hochrainer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: uml2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/14/2005 03:37 PM

Please respond to
"This mailing list is used to discuss the development issues for the  UML2 project. "

<uml2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[uml2-dev] Activity Diagram

Hi!

I want to develope a Activity Diagram with Eclipse UML2. I read the article
"Getting Started with UML2" on the homepage of the project and read that the
class "Model" is the base for every UML model. With the class UML2Factory it
is possible to create every UML2 element. The question: how can I add a
Activity Diagram element to this Model-class?

Thank you,

Johannes