[uml2-dev] Fwd: exception : unknown protocol: pathmap

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Serbanescu Diana <diana.serbanescu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jun 27, 2005 6:22 PM
Subject: exception : unknown protocol: pathmap
To: uml2-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I am developing a project using the uml2 1.0.1 and emf 1.0.2 API and I
get the following exception when I try to get a primitive type from
the UML2PrimitiveTypes.library.uml2:

"unknown protocol: pathmap
Wrapped exception
java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: pathmap
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:544)
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:434)
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:383)
        at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.URIConverterImpl.createURLInputStream(URIConverterImpl.java:468)
        at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.URIConverterImpl.createInputStream(URIConverterImpl.java:408)
        at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(ResourceImpl.java:738)
        at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoad(ResourceSetImpl.java:247)
        at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoadHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:262)
        at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.getResource(ResourceSetImpl.java:346)
        at uml2.Helper.load(Helper.java:89)
        at uml2.U2TP_Profile.importPrimitiveType(U2TP_Profile.java:50)
        at uml2.U2TP_Profile.main(U2TP_Profile.java:280)
Wrapped by..."

Can you help me with this? I have also made a little project with the
sources from the tutorial where you explain how to create profiles,
and I get the same exception. Do I need to include some jar file?

Thanks a lot!

Serbanescu Diana

Back to the top