Re: [uml2-dev] Question Regading UML2

Mazhar,

This mailing list is for developers of the UML2 API. Please direct future queries to the newsgroup.

UML2 is not supported on Eclipse 2.1.x, but rather Eclipse 3.0. I will soon be writing an article that describes how to use the example import wizards; watch the website for news. UML2 does not include a perspective, although the editor plug-in (org.eclipse.uml2.editor) does contribute an editor and a wizard...

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey

Eclipse UML2 Project Lead
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8

T: (613) 599-3980  F: (613) 599-3912

"MAZHAR SHAIKH" <mazhar803@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: uml2-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/02/2004 12:23 AM

Please respond to
uml2-dev

uml2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[uml2-dev] Question Regading UML2

Hi ,
    I am using eclipse2.1 and downloaded the plugins of UML2 .
    I have also downloaded the examples plugin of UML2.
    How to run the plugin "org.eclipse.uml2.examples_1.0.0" in eclipse
which invloves the
    conversion of Ecore2UML2 and UML22Ecore ??
    And Also nothing regarding the view and perspective is mentioned in
plugin.xml
    And how to check the  output when the above plugin is running in
eclipse ??