Re: [uml2-dev] Question regarding uml2

Mazar,

This mailing list is for developers of the UML2 API; please direct future queries like this to the newsgroup.

The examples plug-in (org.eclipse.uml2.examples) contains a class (Ecore2UML2) that programmatically converts an Ecore model to a UML2 model. This should serve as a good sample. ;)

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey

Eclipse UML2 Project Lead
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8

T: (613) 599-3980  F: (613) 599-3912

"MAZHAR SHAIKH" <mazhar803@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: uml2-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/30/2004 02:22 AM

Please respond to
uml2-dev

uml2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[uml2-dev] Question regarding uml2

Hi,
  I m using eclipse3.0M8 and using uml2 plugins ..
  I want to convert the EMF Model into UML2 Model using Programmatic Model
Creation and use in
  eclipse..
  Can u provide any sample regarding the above question ?