RE: [uml2-dev] Help?

Hi Jeff,

I have the environment as per suggested in the tutorial, that is:
- Eclipse 2.1.2
- EMF 1.1.1.
- UML2 1.0.0

I'm just playing with it to do a study, but it looks quite stable. I could do the tutorial with it without any flaws.

However, please observe there is *no* diagramming feature in this mixture, so don't "evolve" here if you want diagrams.
In that case I'd dig deeper to find the log file and analyse it.

Just a wild guess: I did a search on "*.log" files under my eclipse installation root and took a look at them.
My candidate is the file named ".log" under <youreclipseroot>\workspace\.metadata, but couldn't provoke any error to force the tool to feed it... :-)

Hope this helps.
(Btw, it is good to know that your environment is supposed to support diagramming. I wasn't even aware of that...)

Have a nice day,
  Peter

Peter Princz
Software Engineer & Operative Product Manager, Standard Methods
Ericsson Hungary, Research and Development Division (ETH/R)
System Management (ETH/RS)
Software Engineering Team
e-mail: peter.princz@xxxxxxxxxxxx, tel: +36 1 437 7342

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.