[uml2-dev] need informations about omondo and uml2

	Hi,
	does anyone know when omondo will be able to use uml2 file to save an uml class diagramm ?

	In fact I use uml2 and omondo to develop a plugin which generalize an original uml cliass diagram using some techniques as ICG or spe-csp which are both based on lattice theory. So if anyone here have some special hint to eviciently use uml on eclipse platform, send me an email to inform me or some links, (I'm little n00b on eclipse platform ....)

	Thx in advance.

--
 FENOY Gérald
  ][   mail : djayweb@xxxxxxxxxx