Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Who feels responsible for the User-Interface-Guide?

Hi Christoph,

not sure if you know but there was 2017 an attempt to move the guidelines from the wiki to github: https://github.com/eclipse-architecture/ui-best-practices

Unfortunately not much has happened since then.

Cheers,
Alois

PS: if not yet there will post it also to the discussion.