Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Prefer proper horizontal ellipsis (U+2026) over three dots in "Menu Item..."?

I have to say that if Babel as troubles translating (or actually not translating) the ellipsis, it's more a bug to fix in Babel than a reason to block the discussion so that it's IMO a point we can ignore.