Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Should editor show new wizard for empty files?

Must we open the actual new file wizard dialog? I'd prefer not to help spread the plague of dialog boxes in Eclipse. Perhaps the wizard content could be embedded within the body of the newly opened editor part?

  - Stefan