[ui-best-practices-working-group] Eclipse Ultimate

Hey gang,

To help study the user experience of the greater Eclipse IDE, I am putting together an “Ultimate” package that brings together the leading EPP packages as well as popular packages from the greater Eclipse ecosystem.

Obviously since it contains non Eclipse IP approved content I will be hosting it externally as well. I’m still figuring out the details of that but will likely include a composite repo hosted on bintray.com.

Anyway, you can follow along on my github account and I will be happy to show and discuss it at EclipseCon Europe.

Cheers,
Doug

Back to the top