Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Notifications

org.eclipse.mylyn.commons.notifications.ui depends on:
* org.eclipse.core.runtime
* org.eclipse.jface
* org.eclipse.ui
* org.eclipse.ui.forms
* org.eclipse.ui.workbench
* org.eclipse.mylyn.commons.core
* org.eclipse.mylyn.commons.notifications.core
* org.eclipse.mylyn.commons.ui
* org.eclipse.mylyn.commons.workbench

It looks like it’s fairly straightforward to reduce the number here. For instance the only required items from *.commons.ui are icons and colors. From *.commons.workbench there are some widgets used in the desktop popup. I guess they should also be moved to Platform.

Torkild