Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Notifications

Am 06.10.2016 um 06:45 schrieb Stefan Xenos:
From the sounds of the initial discussion above, it sounds like everyone here likes the idea of native notifications.
I fear that I'm not fully aware of the difference between the options. But I'm frequently (almost always) in a situation where I have multiple IDEs running and switch between them. Reasons can be that I'm switching from a "working IDE" to a "researching IDE" or that I'm switching from one working IDE to another one (for example during longer test executions). I think that I would like to see only notifications of the IDE that currently has the focus. Notifications from IDEs not in focus would just distract me. Would that be possible with these OS-level notifications?

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de