Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Information/Material

On 27 Sep 2016, at 18:07, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 5:06 PM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think all platform committers are familiar with git.eclipse.org, so we
should probably stick with that. There's no need to make everyone learn a
second tool.

It's Git. So nothing should be really new.

+1, I prefer the Gerrit workflow over the Github PR workflow

It's not so much about the review vs pr workflow - although Gerrit is kind of an alien to a majority of Git users compared to GitHub. This really is about visualization. Neither cgit nor Gerrit offer anything near the capabilities of browsing and visualizing content. I see this as a critical feature.

Thoughts?

-Gunnar

Back to the top