Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Information/Material

Hi,

Thanks for raising this important topic.

On 09/26/2016 07:10 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Did you discuss how to organize the work? For example, should the style guide be converted into Asciidoc (or Markdown) and hosted in GitHub? Use GitHub issues for organizing/tracking ideas/requests/input?
I like a lot the proposal of having a Git repository which allow reviews (GitHub or Gerrit). I believe it would really improve our productivity and efficiency in collaborating. Also,taking advantage of history would help to understand the reasons behind a piece of the guidelines by doing a `git blame`.
About the delivery, it seems relevant that it should be something browsable on the web. So a good old HTML website, hosted on www.eclipse.org (there are already several of them on Gerrit) or some adoc/md on GitHub would be fine.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top