Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] [ide-dev] Working sets (WAS: Re: Java IDEs comparison)

> Maybe if it were better explained in the UI directly, it would become a basic feature used by everyone?

Are you saying that there are no power users? ;-)

Dani

From:        Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        20.09.2016 16:56
Subject:        Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] [ide-dev] Working sets (WAS: Re: Java IDEs comparison)
Sent by:        ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 09/20/2016 04:51 PM, Brian de Alwis wrote:
I'd consider WWS as a 'power user' feature, and most such features are discovered from docs and — more importantly — from blogs and tweets.
Maybe it's a power user feature because no one understands what they are because people don't like to read documentation? Maybe if it were better explained in the UI directly, it would become a basic feature used by everyone?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for